HAPPY SUNDAY LIST
My wonderful friend and excellent blogger Karoline, who i miss dearly, is always posting these nice lists so i thought i would copy her and give one a go this Sunday.
1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Avocado - I love it so much and it is great for every meal with everything. My favourite is to toast some dark rye bread and cover it with chunks of creamy Avocado, salt, pepper and chilli flakes. Mexico had the best Avocado's i would go back just for that!
2. Travel the world with the same people for the rest of your life or live in the same house until you die?
Travel the world... as if i will ever be able to afford a house in London anyhow!
3. One thing you wish was healthy?
4. Rain for days a week all year or never again see a cherry blossom?
I think if i expelled the rain i may begin to miss it.... a life with no rain?! How would you value the sunny days?
5. Your favorite blog?
It will have to be you 'if i could choose' never fails to make me smile
6. That movie you watch when you’re home alone and you make hot chocolate and eat toast for dinner?
Little Women every time, i must have seen it about 100 times. Though it has to be the version with Susan Sarandon.
7. The last thing you do before you go to sleep?
Drink a cup of tea even i have been out and its 4am...
8. Why is your best friend your best friend?
Because i never get bored of talking to her and she makes me laugh till i'm lying on the floor.
It's a never ending show when we are together.
9. Biggest guilty pleasure?
Watching Grey's Anatomy in the bath and eating chocolate
10. A life without fruit or never having curtains?
I prefer blinds anyway
11. If you could add a bodypart, what would it be and where would you have it?
I would have gills right behind my ears