20 Nov 2013


HALLOWEEN

I feared for my actual soul at one point.

I was intrigued to see how big the Canadians would go for Halloween and they didn't disappoint. I went to several haunting events over the week, the first was a living souls parade. I felt just like i was in an episode of Buffy the Vampire Slayer, standing in a school field listening to mexican brass bands and costume watching all the family's. Some people had gone to real lengths with their outfits. Basically all i wanted was a fire show of some sort so my friend and i waited and waited and waited for one and finally around 11pm we got one. It was excellent and well worth the wait. BONUS we got free hot chocolate from Jesus (well the salvation army but same difference). 

Halloween round two was WAY tackier and way boozier. I joined a group from the hostel and went to what i can only describe as a really really cold night out in Magaluf! Every woman looked like a tranny and everyman was trying to get with that tranny while getting as wasted as possible... LOL! They played every bad English song know to man and there was a Gun's & Roses tribute band. All in all it was AMAZINGLY BAD. 

The Irish girls i was with drank me under the table so i at 3am i bought some suitably gross food and headed home. 









1 comment:

  1. Seams like so much fun !!! Loving the very creative scary costume you managed to build out of nothing !!! Love it - take care from cold cold hamburg :)

    ReplyDelete