22 Jan 2014


MEXICO PT.2

MY FIRST EVER HOT CHRISTMAS!!! 

Mexican festivities were all around during the special week of Christmas and New Year. I was lucky enough to welcomed into the Viteri household for a week of cooking crafting and sun dancing fun. In preparation for Christmas i began my yearly ritual of handcrafting gifts, this year it was cross-stitched book marks all round and some mexican themes christmas cards and tags. I was also in charge of injecting the turkey which i prepared for by watching several episodes of greys anatomy. Safe to say it was a pretty tasty turkey!

On Christmas day i brought a Wilson tradition of smoked salmon & scrambled egg breakfast with champagne followed by gift giving and then straight to the beach for a swim. It was a very enjoyable day and i was so lucky to be around great people for my first Christmas away. Thank you Viteri family for having me. 

Christmas also marked the arrival of many more visitors and the house was full of friends and family combined.   We took full advantage of our numbers and hired a boat for a day of fishing, whale watching, swimming and in my case sleeping. I chose this exact day to get food poisoning which meant i spent the morning on the boat rushing to and from the cabin with bouts of sickness! I was determined to enjoy myself so i put my best positive hat on and powered through the day. It was amazing and i will, with determined force, remember this as a great day not a sickly one! 

So the festive week was a great one filled with group fun, sunning, swimming trips to my favourite beach in San Pancho, drinking the infamous nips (tiny beers), fireworks, party's and much more. 











BOAT TRIP 






No comments:

Post a Comment