22 Jan 2014


MEXICO PT.3

One Month of Mexico joy drawing to a close...

One month in and i am fully adapted to life in the sun, i have my moisturising routine down, i can disinfect my salads like a pro, i'm accustomed to wildlife (this was marked by the day i removed my first scorpion from my room alive!) and i am no longer a pasty pasty white Brit on the beach. 

My month in Sayulita was amazing and i couldn't have wished for a better introduction to Mexico, all of our day trips were amazing from jungle walking, market shopping, cliff side hiking, whale watching, fishing, trips to Puerto Vallarta, meals with friends, hammock naps and party nights filled with tequila. 

I have been planning my next few weeks with excitement and first on the list was Mexico City... with one month under my belt i said goodbye to my good friend Sunny and my mexican oracle Luisa and boarded a night bus to the capital.



Puerto Vallarta












No comments:

Post a Comment